Thursday, June 29, 2006

I

A tag of different sorts...
I Am a daughter of God, a wife, mother, sister, friend, aunt, niece, scrapooker, a dork

I WANT a flat stomach, my kids to listen to me, all the money that we need, contentment, someone else to make dinner

I HAVE more blessings than I realize, 4 nutty kids, a hottie husband, great friends, flabby arms, an icee spilled on my pants ( thanks Ivan)

I WISH time could stand still sometimes, that I had more self confidence, that I didn't have icee on my pants, that bedtime would come sooner

I HATE rude people, money because there is never enough, people who smoke right in front of you, lying, when my kids don't put their dishes in the sink

I MISS my family, the west coast, maple bars, Nalleys chili, not having to watch what I eat,

I HEAR Ivan's infamous screaming, Even Stevens, Ethan playing with the hose, Harmony laughing at whatever book she is reading

I WONDER why my kids go to bed late but still get up early, when I will be able to read my book

I REGRET not saving more money while Ben was gone, not keeping better contact with people, buying Ethan an enormous squirt gun, not getting any scrapping done last night

I AM NOT as strong as I want to be, as good of a wife as I want to be, as good as a mother as I want to be

I DANCE with the kids in the kitchen, to Lazy Town, whenever Ben asks me

I SING badly in my car, to the kids, with the kids, and at church

I AM NOT ALWAYS healthy, kind, positive, aware, strong

I MAKE WITH MY HANDS dinner, laundry piles, wanna be good scrapbook pages,

I WRITE on my blog too much

I CONFUSE my directions, my math, my kids( although I do know who they are-honest)

I NEED patience, Ben, money, a diet coke and love

I SHOULD go do something, start being thrifty, hold my tongue in certain situations, not be so judgemental

I START arguments, plans, projects, cleaning the house

I FINISH very little....

1 comment:

Your favorite sister said...

sorry that is so hard to read, I thought it would show up white. oops!