Thursday, June 08, 2006

where are the cashews?

OK, after my whiner post yestereday I will stop. I promise. I was up last night with Connor and Ivan. To add insult to injury...Ivan has diarea (sp?) and so has such bad diaper rash. He will barely straddle his legs if I have him on my hip. Poor kidd-o. Connor threw up around 1 am and then did pretty well. This morning though...his blood sugar had gone really low and he was shaking. I gave him some diluted apple juice and crackers for breakfast. Of course Ethan had to rub it in his face that he got a pop tart. Booger. Connor is so skinny already...I don't want that kid losing any weight!

Anyway...in an attempt to find the cashews in my life (again) I am making another list.Counting my blessings or finding the cashews if you will...

**Scooby Doo- I know that is an odd one but true. He is the only one that can break the barrier. It is both a boy and girl movie. Everybody is happy with it and there is no more boy vs girl problems.

**Diet Coke rewards program-Yes, I drink way too much diet coke. Way too much. But at least I earn points for what I do drink!

**buying wholesale. Sometimes it is not cheaper to buy things wholesale. I know that. But...it is nice to go get a huge box of Club crackers and not have to keep going back to the store for more in a couple of days.

** a husband who makes me forget my problems. I got to chat with Ben for awhile because he hadn't left yet. As we got to talking...I completely forgot what was going around me. Just lost in my little world with him.

**fluffy pillows. Thanks to my termite infestation I went and bought new pillows. But man are they nice. Ben is going to think that they are too thick and put one on the floor every night I know it. I love 'em though!

**finding things on clearance. I try to be a savvy shopper and so I use coupons, shop sales etc. Well while my boys were taking naps, my neighbor took the monitor and I went to Target. I got so much stuff. They were clearancing out their pantry and I was getting family size mac & cheese for .37! Yay me!

**for emails from my Mom telling me to hang in there.

** for all of the snuggles that I have been getting from my " little handsomes."

I should have put alarm clocks because Harmony isn't up yet and now we are going to have the mad dash of getting her ready for school. Thank heaven there are only 6 days left!

No comments: