Friday, June 02, 2006

Annoying phrases & another Ethan conversation

You would think that my kids were from some impoverished place. By the way they talk...they are starved to death. They never get to eat. When I pick the boys up from school at noon, they have just finished lunch. As soon as we get home..." I am soooo starving" or "My tummy feels very hungry Mommy." Of course the favorite is 30 min. after a meal..." Mommy I think I need a snack." I get this phrase x's 3. Three kids who never get enough to eat. The other annoying phrases...

~*" I am going to tell on you!"
~* " If you don't share with me you are not going to be my friend anymore."
~*" Mommy h e/she touched me!"
~*" It's not fair!"
~* "You never let me__________"
~* "why?"
~*"It wasn't me!"
~*" Why don't we ever_______"
~*" You never let me__________"
the list goes on and on and on.

**** While driving with Ethan today this was our conversation. This kid is a crack up, I tell yah!
E-" I know you are sad Mommy."
M-" I am? Why?"
E-"because girls are always sad."
M-" they are? Why?"
E-" They always cry. Boys don't."
M-" Hmmmm...."

No comments: