Sunday, June 04, 2006

equal opportunity blog...

Sometimes it feels like I am focusing on one kid too much. I guess that is the problem of having more than one. Ethan woke up throwing up this morning. Not sure what the matter is seeing that no one we know is sick. It may just be something he ate. I have been doing a lot of cuddling and taking care of him. When Connor woke up I said come here and cuddle with me Connor and he just looked at me and said, " I already cuddled with you yesterday and that is enough." Fine. Boys! Not too much else to report. Harm starts her last full week of school tomorrow. Ethan is throwing up. Connor is still the anti-cuddler and won't get out of his Superman jammies. Ivan is Mr. Klutz lately and has a big bruise on his forehead to show for it. That is the problem with this age. He knows no limits. I just got done talking to Ben. He is almost done and he is "elated". L ife is good....

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Yeeeaaahhhh for you guys! (except for the throwing up part) And I just figured you were skatin' on church! ha ha ha;)