Friday, June 09, 2006

24 hrs throw up free!!!


Whoo-hoo! 24 hours ( almost) and no throwing up. Plus all of my kids slept all night. I didn't have to get up with anyone. Woke up and had an email from Ben. So far so good.

I am glad that Harmony wears a uniform to school. Sure I miss the "back to school" shopping of new outfits BUT I don't miss fighting with her every morning over what she wears. Today is a dress down day meaning no uniform. She brings an outfit down and the shirt is not quite covering her stomach. " Don't worry Mom, I will just pull my pants up." Still doesn't quite cover it. I know this isn't an attempt to look like some celebrity or anything. She just loves that shirt. Grandma Harmon sent it to her for Valentines Day and she has now grown out of it. Oh well. She seems to have had a growth spurt over night. Anyway, finally put my foot down and made her change. Told her she could wear the other for pj's. She comes down and looks "like a nice primary girl" and then she notices that the sun has come out. Back up to change. I hope she wears a uniform in every school she goes too... Makes my mornings easier!

No comments: