Sunday, June 18, 2006

Little Trooper

I'm experimenting with color...Anyway...Harm had her first incident at 8:30. But by 9 am she said she thought she could make it through church. So I put all of the kids shoes back on and herded them out the door. We got there really late but hey we were there! Poor Harm though. As soon as she gets in the building she runs to the bathroom and throws up. I told her that since we got here we were going to stay for Sacrament Mtg and then we would go. She said she would try to go to class though. And she did! She made it through the last 2 hours just fine. It was nice to actually go to church today! Harmony drives me crazy sometimes becauase she can be really wimpy. Lately though, she has shown me just how tough she can be. I am proud of her. She is my little trooper.

With it being Fathers Day, as we were driving to church really late, it brought back memories of Dad. When the girls would walk in late to church with wet hair, and he would watch us as we walked and we knew we were in for it! Not that he got us in trouble or anything just let us know that we were not to come to church late and/or with wet hair. Ah memories. I am waiting for Dad's line to be free so that I can wish him a Happy Fathers Day.

Ben spent his Fathers Day in a tent. We will try to make up for it this week!

No comments: