Thursday, June 01, 2006

Traffic nightmares....

Ah...with summer comes...construction. Lovely, wonderful construction. That all happens to be right next to my home. We live off of a very busy street called Military Hwy. There is some major construction going on and I sat in it for 20 min! While I was driving I was so annoyed with the drivers. Everyone was being extremely rude and cutting in and out of traffic. I honked my horn a couple of times. Now maybe I am just an impatient driver but man alive! It was nuts. It also didn't help that I kept hearing things like this...
" Mommy this ride is sooooo BORING."-Ethan
" Mommy can't you just go get in another line?"-Ethan
" I got to see lots of diggers!"-Connor
"How come he got right in front of you?" -Ethan
"Why are the drivers being rude?"-Connor
" Mommy, I thought you weren't supposed to drive when it is yellow?"-Ethan
" It turned red while you were driving!"-Ethan
Gotta love those back seat drivers....

No comments: