Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Ode to Dr Suess







"I sat there with Harmony, we sat there we two, and I said, " How I wish we had something to do!" Too hot to go out, to hot to play ball, so we sat in the house, we did nothing at all. And all we could do was to sit, sit, sit and we did not like it. Not one little bit!"

It's too hot! I hate VA summers! I am not a fan of humidity whatsoever. I am not really that big a fan of summer. I like going to the beach, the pool, and not having a strict schedule. But I can't stand the heat. All I want to do is sit by the a/c. So do the kids! They get too hota nd so we are stuck inside. It's not fun. Now technically we could go and do something today but I kind of got a late start to the day...thanks to not having a strict schedule!

We did go to the zoo with some friends on Monday. Yesterday, she took the kids so that I could go grocery shopping by myself. What a treat! It's the little things we take for granted!

Ben is back in the good ol' USA. I am so happy. We were told that families were not supposed to be at the airport in Indianapolis, so we were just waiting for him to come home here. However, he said they had about 15 people there waiting for them. No fair! Oh well..patience is a virtue. I guess. Not a fun one though!

It's time to get back to work. These are not the best pictures I have ever taken at the zoo but the kids were so excited about playing in the fountains they didn't stay still for very long! That was their favorite part...getting dippin' dots and playing in the fountains. Good times!

No comments: