Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Stuck Inside...






I don't know where this little bug came from. But I don't like it. This is our 3rd day of not being able to go anywhere or do anything. Sunday morning Ethan woke up throwing up. He acted fine by lunch time so I let him eat a little bit. Then...it all came right back up. He took a huge nap, woke up and threw up some more. Since he took such a big nap, he stayed up late. Grrr because he was awake at 5 throwing up again. However by this time...there was nothing left to throw up. By about noon he was feeling fine. Tired but fine. Phew thank heaven. However, I am not feeling that great. Thanks a lot Ethan! We were doing pretty well this morning-I thought. I was still not feeling well and when I went in to get Ivan. There was poop all over his bed. He had an exploding diaper. By this time I am totally disgusted. We get in the car, I drop Harm off at school. Which, she complains about the smell the whole time. I get back and Ivan throws up in his seat. That nixed the plans of running around at the park. Another day stuck at home. The good news is that they have found some funny ways to entertain themselves. They made towers with bbq sauce ( like I have said before-all groceries turn into a tower) and then they used the tops to make motorcycle handle bars. Connor's idea, because he is obsessed with motorcycles right now.

I got to talk to Ben. I didn't think I was going to be able to because he was supposed to be leaving MeS. His flight was canceled though. So they were going to try again. I asked if this was going to delay him anywhere else and he said no. They had their scheduled flights home already. Yay! I don't know how often I am going to hear from him until he is in the states again. Luckily for me...IT'S NOT THAT LONG! I am so excited, anxious etc etc

Anyway that is life at the Turners right now. I just can't wait until the virus passes to Harm and Connor....

No comments: