Thursday, June 22, 2006

Lovin' the Navy...today anyway

Ben got to call me yesterday. A couple of times. :) I wish he were with me instead of Indiana but I only have 2 days left. Yep, only two! Ben had been told that he could fly home early if he paid for it himself. So we had it all arranged and the first available flight had him landing at 9pm on Saturday. But yesterday, he called and said that they had changed schedules and that everyone would be flying home on Sat. The military flight gets in at 2 pm! So we canceled his other flight and I get him home 7 hours earlier and for FREE! Usually the Navy is not so accomadating!

I haven't been able to sleep the past few nights. Anxious I guess. Last night at midnight I couldn't sleep so decided to clean house. Wierd. I know. Then up at 7! I just can't get myself to bed earlier!

Connor has changed his mind about the whole pirate thing. I asked him why he didn't want to be a pirate anymore and his answer? " because my tatoo washed off."

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Yeah!!!!! I'm so glad for you guys!