Friday, June 23, 2006

Somedays...

**~Some days my house is clean

**~Some days I don't yell at my kids

**~Some days I am ok with not being the perfect weight

**~Some days I make healthy meals

**~Some days I am faithful

**~ Some days I am strong

**~Some days I can keep my patience

**~ Some days I laugh when I feel like crying

**~Some days I am a good friend

**~ Some days I am creative

**~Some days I am grateful for all that I have been through

**~ Some days I am happy to be me

....although today is not one of those days! :(

2 comments:

Little Hensley Fam said...

I hope that someday is tomorrow and it will be a great day to welcome your hubby home! I also hope that someday next week we can go out together just you, me, Jenn and whoever else without ANY kids... how does that sound? =) Talk to you later!
Deborah

Beth said...

Just hang in there my friend! I love ya!