Thursday, October 18, 2007

my stress reliever

Just one of them. But still...I have been scrapbooking lately!! My mother in law, sent me a package with a ton of scrapbook stuff. THANKS!! So I have been having fun. My gallery is updated at Creating Keepsakes. For lack of a better way of doing it, just go to... www.creatingkeepsakes.com search under scrapbook pages for "soaked". One of my layouts will come up, then click on " other layouts by Julie T" and you will be able to see the rest. Feel free to give me TONS of praise! :)

4 comments:

Susan said...

Very cute pages! Although I always like the ones with my kids in them, I have to say I liked the layout of "A Glimpse" best.

My question is - Do you make scrapbooks for each of your kids individually? Or just one family one? I couldn't remember how you do it. Anyway, good work - I'm glad you have such a fun stress reliever!

Beth said...

So cute! I wish I could come over and scrap with you!I loved the school one you did that had a pocket that said mom's thoughts. Great idea and I think I am going to steal it!! Love ya!!

Your favorite sister said...

Since I don't scrapbook in order, I just put them all in family albums. Although each kid has their own school album and Ben has a Navy album. And they all have their own baby albums. When they have things that are unique to them, like Harm has girl scouts, that is a seperate album. I also have a vacation/travel one.

Susan said...

Wow - that's a lot of albums!