Sunday, January 14, 2007

If you don't have anything nice to say....
















Talk about the weather, right? It's not that I don't have any nice to say, I just want to talk about the weather. Yesterday was the 14th of January. When I was younger, by the middle of Jan.I wasn't spending too much time outside. Because it was cold. Like it is supposed to be in Jan. Unless you live in Norfolk and surrounding areas. I am so tired of the weather here. Last week, we had some really cold temps.In the 40's during the day.High 20's at night. But yesterday? Yesterday was 70! Hello?! What in the world. Tomorrow, it is supposed to be 80 so the kids and I are headed to the beach. I don't think I have ever been to the beach on MLK jr. Day. And by Tues. night,we have a possiblity for...SNOW. Yesterday the kids were out playing in shorts, t-shirts, and sandals. Playing outside until the sun went down. Honestly, I don't care if it is hot or cold...as long as it just stays the same. For a little bit. How about 60's during the day. Not too hot,not too cold. Anyway...that is my way too long ramble about the weather!

No comments: