Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Yada yada yada

There is honestly not much going on...at all. I was thinking about that page in "Oh the places you'll go" about the waiting place. I feel like that is where I am today.
* Waiting for the bug guy to come
* waiting for my gutter to be fixed so no more disgusting termites
*waiting for pay day so I can get my hair cut again
* waiting for Harmony's teacher to come back so I can discuss her sceince grade before school is out
*waiting for my dishwasher to finish so I can load breakfast dishes
*waiting for motivation to clean the house
*waiting for the boys to stop being lazy
*waiting for something great to happen
*waiting until Thurs. so the boys can go to summer fun at preschool
*waiting for school to be out for Harm, so she stops wining about going
*waiting to talk to Ben tonight
*waiting for the pictures that I ordered
*waiting for Ben to come home....28 more days and counting

Nothing exciting for today...just lots of waiting..........

No comments: