Saturday, May 13, 2006

Beach season again...





I picked Harmony up from school on Friday and she began to tell me all the details of her day that had made it " the worse day ever". I wasn't interested in going back home so I tried to think of something fun that we could do. The weather was fairly warm so I thought it might be fun to go play on the beach. So we went home grabbed towels, buckets, swimsuits, etc and headed toward the beach. They had a great time playing in the sand and getting their feet wet. Eventually Harm and Ethan had a little bit more than just their feet wet but I had anticipated that! We went home after a scary incident but they had a great time. Nothing happened to my family in the incident but we knew we needed to leave. Anyway...it is definatley beach season again as Harm went again today!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

So, where's the pictures of you??????

It definitely is beach season. My kids keep asking me when we're going.

Your favorite sister said...

haha haha! You r a riot! A picture of me in a swim suit? Never gonna happen...

We should all go to the beach together!