Friday, May 12, 2006

Spring program





The boys had their Spring concert today. It was soo cute. I gave them a few days of warnings that on Friday they would be wearing there church clothes. This morning Ethan came down in a Batman shirt and my first thought was "great we are going to have a fight on our hands" But when I told him he said that he had just forgot and went back upstairs and changed. Phew! Last year all I heard was that he didn't want to wear handsome boy clothes. Both boys sang all their songs, no crying, fighting or anything! Then they got to go outside and wrap the maypole. I was kind of surprised this year because they didn't actually finish wrapping it. Maybe they just felt that it took to long or something. Anyway, the boys were cute and they did a great job. It is hard to believe that the school year is winding down! Ethan has 9 more days of school and Connor only has 5! Here are some cute pics from today!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Those are great pictures. I'm so glad that you've been getting them to post.