Sunday, May 07, 2006

More birthday....




















Yay! I am so excited that I can actually post pictures today. I have friends who are able to post pictures on but every time I would try, this site would say 100% published but...no pictures! Anyway I am glad it worked this time!

We celebrated Ethan's birthday at Mt Trashmore park yesterday. The weather was perfect! No rain and it wasn't too hot. He had a lot of kids come and they ran around and played. Obviously, there was a Batman theme! He enjoyed everything. When we finally got in the car to go pick up Harmony, who was attending a different birthday party, the boys crashed in the car! They were so tired. When we got home it was already 5 and we still had to eat Ethan's birthday dinner. He chose to order pizza, which was fine with me because I was worn out and wasn't interested in cooking! The kids played with presents and toys from goody bags and then headed off to bed. I still can't believe that Ethan is 5. I was talking to Mom the other night and she said " for some reason I had it in my head that Ethan was turning 3! I am so glad to be out of the3's with that one!

Anyway thanks for all the cards and gifts that everyone sent. I know Ethan felt very loved!

No comments: