Friday, May 12, 2006

Tagged again....

Well I read my friend Cindys blog so I have been tagged again. This is about Ben though not me. Well it is about me but...Ben I love you and I can't wait until you come home! I hope you enjoy reading all the little things that I love about you!



2 Things you compliment your husband on while in his presence.
1) Working hard so that I can stay home with the kids
) He is a total success in his life. He has never failed at anything he has set out to do.

2 compliments you make about your spouse to your friends1) That he is really nice when I spend too much money
2) that he doesn't complain when I am always late making dinner

2 traits you married him for.
1) He was my best friend and supported me through a lot of things
2) He could make me laugh

2 Days you cherished the most with your husband being together ...ok I am going to skip our wedding and sealing because I think those are the most obvious
.1) the day he left for OCS, the very first time that we had ever been apart
2) when I helped to make him a Daddy for the first time


2.Material things you could give your husband if you just inherited a fortune
1) a tool that he always drools over every time we are in Sears...can't remember what it is called though
) Season tickets to go and see the UofO play

2 things you would miss if he left for2 weeks.( Let me just say right now that 2 weeks would be a piece of cake compared to the 45 days that I have left!
1) being held) talking to him whenever I wanted 2

2 thoughts that crossed your mind when you first met/saw your spouse Well we were 14 and.1) He is sooo hot) 2. how can I get him to notice me?


2 favorite dates1) doing something he wants to do because he never picks 2) and of course going out to dinner and shopping

2 funny odd things you love1) His "hole" since Ben will read this I am not going to go into any fruther detail)2) The dance to the Elvis song but once again he would kill me if I went into detail

2 places you have lived with your spouse1) Eugene, OR) Port Hueneme, CA


2 favorite vacations1) going to pick him up from OCS
2. going to the beach with the kids right before he left for OCS

so if you read this and you have a blog...guess what your tagged

No comments: