Friday, May 26, 2006

Conversations with a 5 yr old...


I had some very interesting conversations with Ethan today...
E-" Mommy I wish I didn't have my head anymore."
M-" Why don't you want your head anymore?
E- " Because then I wouldn't need my pillow."
M-" Uhm ok Ethan whatever you say..."

Later when we were leaving the beach....
" Mommy I don't want to leave. I want to stay and play and live here forever."

This week has been a crazy week for us and so the kids have had lunchables almost every day for lunch. Right now they are having a Pirates of the Carribean(sp?) promotion that includes a free tatoo. So Ethan is covered in pirate tatoos. One is of a P that leaves you branded as a pirate...
M-' ooh Ethan you look like a very tough pirate."
E-" That is Mr. Pirate to you."
( I did tell him not to speak to me that way...even though I thought it was pretty cute!)

No comments: