Wednesday, May 24, 2006

ABC's of me...

Cindy must really want to know a lot about me because she has sent me another one....
A-Z's of Me
A - Age: 27
B - Bed size: Queen
C - Chore you hate: mopping
D - Dessert you love: german choc. cake
E - Essential start your day item: alarm clock
F - Favorite actor(s):Johnny Depp, Ben Affleck, Harrison Ford,
G - Gold or Silver: Silver
H - Height: 5'4
I - Instruments you play: nothing
J - Job title: Mom, wife, homemaker
K - Kids: 4: Harmony Lynn (6 almost 7), Ethan Thomas (5) Connor James (4) Ivan Grant (15mo)
L - Living arrangements: a crowded townhouse w/ 3 bdr and 2 bathrooms
M - Mom's name: Julie
N - Nicknames: stinky, pee
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: None
P - Phobia: mice and falling down stairs
Q - Quote you like: "Life is not measured by the breaths that we take but by the moments that take our breath away"-
Right or left handed: right
S - Siblings: Mark, Darla, Susan, Steve and Tom
T - Time you woke up today: 5:45
U - Unique habit: I don't think I have any
V - Vegetable you hate: cabbage
W - Worst habit: losing my temper
X-rays you've had: teeth,
Y - Yummy food you can make: I don't know, I am a semi-homemade kind of a girl so I never really cook anything with out a little help from Betty Crocker or Kraft or..
Z - Zodiac Sign: Virgo

No comments: