Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Violence



I hate the news. I hear it on the tv, radio and on my home page. I can't get away from the news. The most recent reports are of a surge in violence in Afghanistan. It makes my stomach sick. I just get in complete knots until I read about where the violence took place. Not breathing until I find out. When I realize it wasn't in Mazar I can breathe again. Ben only has like ?working days left in Mazar and then he is en route home. Yet he has to go to ?? which is where the majority of the violence takes place. Ben tells me not to worry but I can't help it. I want him out of there. If I had to do this again, believe it or not, I would do it. But right now I need him home to know that he is safe. I will be able to breathe normally soon.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

He'll be fine. He's being watched over, you know that. But I also know that telling you not to worry is like telling you not to breathe! He's in all our prayers and he'll be home with you and your kids really soon! :)

Your favorite sister said...

I got in "trouble" with Ben for posting dates and places.They are not supposed to do that. So they have been erased. Just in case anyone is wondering what the question marks are for!