Tuesday, May 09, 2006

The rest of the day...




Harmony is still mad at me for telling people about her getting in trouble. I just can't help it. It's so cute. She is really into riding her bike again. She goes back and forth between her scooter and her bike. She is such a little pink girl. Everything she has, everything she wears...pink.

Connor was so funny today. We went to Michaels to get a gift card for a friend of mine. He asked me what we were getting and I told him a birthday gift. He said, " Oh mommy I will get it for you because I am good getter for Mommy's." He does love to get things...it's true. The boys have been watching Hercules like crazy. For those of you who haven't watched the movie every day for the past week, there is a Michael Bolton song called I can go the distance. Connor asked me where the distance is.

Ivan is...the baby. If he has something and one of the other kids tries to take it...watch out. He will hold on for dear life and scream bloody murder. Or if they have something that he wants he does the same. He wants constant attention from his siblings. He has learned to point to his nose if we ask him and then he will start clapping if we do.

So that is it for the excitement at the Turner house...

No comments: