Wednesday, May 24, 2006

se7ens

OK, You really have to be careful who your friends are or you are going to spend all day answering questions about yourself on your blog! ( Just kiddin' girls I love yah a ton!)
A new one from Deborah since I harrassed her about not answering mine:
se7ens
7 things I want to do before I die
1)run a marathon
2) graduate college
3) spoil my grandkids
4) go on a cruise with Ben ( no kids!!)
5) have a sister weekend with my sisters and Mom, just laughing, talking and enjoying each other
6)be organized
7)lose weight and be healthy


.7 things I cannot do:(only 7?)
1.) I can't keep a clean house
2) I can't keep my patience
3) I can't stop buying new shoes
4) I can't keep my car cleaned
5) I can't sew
6) I can't try new things w/o worrying about failing
7) I can't change a flat tire

7 Things that attracted me to my spouse:Well since I met him when I was 14 my first thought was looks( I mean what else is there when you are 14?) So I am going to fast forward until we started dating

1) Ok, his looks still mattered when I was 19
2) his sense of humor, although his jokes were usually aimed at me ( and still are!)
3) He made me happy
4) He took care of me
5) so smart and successful
6) he is forgiving and understanding
7) laid back
!
7 Things I say often:
1) What the heck are you doing?
2) No, I am not done checking my email
3) If you can't play nice then just don't play together
4) Don't hit each other
5 No we are not having chicken nuggets again
6)Where is my cell phone?
7) I love you

7 books I love:
1) To Kill a Mockingbird
2)The Great Gatsby
3)the scriptures
4)Maya Angelou books
5) Mary Higgins Clark books
6) Believing Christ
7) dumb romances ( not Harlequin or anything like that!)

7movies I could watch over and over:
1) Back to the Future
2) Goonies
3) Ghostbusters
4) Napolean Dynamite
5)Indiana Jones
6)While You Were Sleeping
7) Sleepless in Seattle

people I'd like to hear se7ens from:
Cindy
Susan
Darla
Mom
Christy
Jenn
and anyone else who feels like doing it :)

No comments: