Tuesday, June 24, 2008

journaling

I always tell people that the most important part of a scrapbook page is the journaling. It is important to know the history behind that picture you are scrapping. Someday your child's child will want to know the story behind the pictures.

Harmony is really getting into scrapbooking. It may have something to do with my new scraproom...But I of course encourage her, on one condition. Every page has to have some journaling on it. I am so mean huh?

So as I was cleaning up her work, I found a cute page. The journaling says, " I am a camper girl. I am an Earth saver girl.The name that mixes these two is Nature Girl. I love the earth and it's elements. I follow the 3 r's (reduce, reuse,recycle). Fire, water, ice and earth. I am Harmony and that is what I am trying to bring to the world."

No comments: