Thursday, June 05, 2008

business

OK, so I know that some of you who read my blog, already recieved this email. But there are those who read my blog that I don't have email addresses for. So you are just going to have to deal with it. :)

My upline for Close to my Heart, is offering an incentive trip, for those who make a certain amount of sales in the month of June. The trip? An all expense paid trip to Maui!!! I forgot to put in my email that I have a 1/5 chance of winning. Yeah, not bad odds huh?

So if you scrapbook or stamp, or if you know someone who does....please place an order! Think of birthdays, Christmas gifts and more. Close to my Heart has such a huge variety of great products that you can choose from.

For all those who place an order, I will enter you in a drawing for a 12x12 dark cocoa album.

You can order through my site ( the link is on the side of my blog)or call and/or email me with an order. If you have any questions please ask. And if you could pass this onto any friends who scrapbook,it would be much appreciated.

**Ben doesn't think I can get enough sales,so help me prove him wrong ok?!

No comments: