Friday, March 16, 2007

officially official

Well, it's official. The orders are in hand and the Turners are headed to Guam. Now that we have our official orders, we can start making the 100's of appts. that we need to go overseas. A pregnancy test, dentist appts, shots, passports and more. The next few months are gearing up to be very busy. So much to do. So little time. It will all get done I know, hopefully Ben and I can live through it!! We have certainly been through harder times!

I have been seriously feeling so sappy lately. I think it is just because of all that is going on. I find myself thinking about all the "lasts" that we have here in Norfolk. Our last day at Ingleside( thank heaven!), the last Spring program, the last week of teaching my class, the last Sunday, the last...well everything. And then there are all those things that we are going to miss... 4th of July at TownPoint Park, trips to the beach, the annual CEC beach bash, fall picnics, scrapbook nights and more.

We are ready for new adventures, but also...a little sad to leave.

No comments: