Wednesday, March 28, 2007

movin' on up...

Caller ID reads "United States Government" Sounds official doesn't it? Well I knew it wasn't Ben's number so I answered it. The personal property office. Letting me know when the movers are coming. Yikes. Things are starting to get taken care of. The dentist appts. were yesterday and all the kids did great! And after, cough, cough, too many years of not going to the dentist, I didn't have a single cavity! Nice. So for dental, we are set. Except Ben who has to go in next week. I have another appt. next week, and then over spring break the last round ...immunizations. Then I need to get passports. So much to do! However I took a little break today and I am glad I did! My energy levels are very low and so it felt good to just do nothing! The rest of the week is packed with things to do. My hectic life...

No comments: