Thursday, March 08, 2007

growing pains

Connor woke up at a quarter after 4 crying. I asked him what was the matter and he said he couldn't sleep in his bed anymore. His feet hurt. The poor kid, I think has growing pains. This isn't the first time that this has happened!

In typical Marie fashion, I am late getting him into his well child's exam. The pediatrician is kind of obnoxious about not doing their well child until after their birthday. Even if it is a couple of days away. So in Feb. I usually wait until after Connor's b-day to do Ivan& Connor. I am going to make an appt. today and then hopefully soon I can figure out if there is anything I can do for him.

Ben got an email from the detailer today saying that his "official" orders would be in by the latest next Tuesday. This is a good thing because now we can start getting things done. The kids will not be excited about all the shots that they have to get in order to go overseas, but Ben has some definite bribing ideas going on!

I am taking a break from dress shopping today and hopefully can find something tomorrow. If not oh well. I will wear my other one.

BTW- thanks to Cindy, my M-list blog has been updated. Here is the linkhttp://the-m-list.blogspot.com

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

You say that like it's a bad thing! Good luck dress shopping!