Wednesday, October 04, 2006

wish list

Harmony has already written out her Christmas wishlist. I asked her if she realized that it was only October and she said yes. So I started thinking about my wishlist and figure if she can have hers already...well I can have mine. Here goes:

* I wish Ivan wouldn't throw things out of the cart just to watch me pick them up

*I wish my house was clean

*I wish I knew what was for dinner

* I wish I didn't have to force Harmony to work on her science project

* I wish I lived in a pottery barn catalog, clean and organized all the time

* I wish I didn't get headaches when I don't drink diet coke

* I wish I could take a nap

* I wish I had got something exciting in the mail

* I wish it was me on "The Biggest Loser" tonight and that I would lose 10lbs in a week

* I wish Friday would come sooner so Ben and I can go on a date

* I wish we would find out if/when Ben is going to Kuwait

* I wish we would find out where our next duty station is

* I wish I knew some secret recipe for brownies that are fat free, sugar free, calorie free etc. etc.

* I wish the laundry would stop piling up as soon as I get a load washed

* I wish the same thing about dishes as I do the laundry

* I wish that money really did grow on trees

* I wish I was organized

* I wish my car would stay clean

* I wish my checkbook was balanced

* I wish I knew a way to get melted crayon off of a car seat

* I wish Ethan didn't have a hard day at school

* I wish that man wouldn't have gone to that Amish school house

* I wish that Greys Anatomy was on tonight

* I really wish I could take that nap

Let's see Santa fulfill that wishlist!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Pretty tall order there! What's this about Ben going to Kuwait?