Tuesday, October 10, 2006

B is for...



BOOTS! Cowboy boots to be exact. I have a friend at church, who gave me some clothes that her son had grown out of. Along with a couple bags of shoes. In one of them was a pair of cowboy boots. These were too small for Ethan but fit Connor pretty well. A little big but not too bad. I was excited because Connor is going to be Woody for Halloween, and I had wanted to find him some boots. Since we are not from oh say..Wyoming or something...I didn't have any. I asked her if she happened to have a cowboy hat and she does! Sweet. Connor is going to look so cute. He loves these boots though and has been wearing them all over the house. It was hard for him, because the clothes that we were given, are all Ethan's size, and in the bag were Power Ranger and Scooby Doo pj's, some Scooby Doo shirts, a Superman shirt,a nd other things that the boys thought were soooo cool. However, it is all too big for Connor. But the boots are his. And he is just about the cutest little cowboy that I have ever seen! However the Wranglers are headed straight to Goodwill. It's not like WE are from Wyoming or something! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, let's see what you say when you see some hot WYOMING cowbody in those wranglers!!!!! Then we'll talk!!!!!