Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Weekend Warriors




I feel bad that Ben doesn't have a house that he can work on. I feel bad that Ben doesn't have a garage that he can set all his tools up in. But, he usually manages to get his different projects done. And honestly if he did have a garage, not sure how much I would actually see him. He decided that he really wanted to paint the boys dressers. So he found the paint samples and chose 2 different greens. Connor however, well he didn't want green.He wanted red. Bright red. Just like Lightning McQueen. Now Ben, did not want to paint the dresser that color but he did it anyway. At least they are complementary colors. Ethan really got into helping Ben paint on Monday. I will take some pictures of the finished project but here are some during.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Funny that you mentioned painting dressers, I was just thinking this morning that I should paint Vance's. hmmmmmmmm