Friday, October 27, 2006

avoiding the paparazzi....





I attempted to get some cute pictures of my little Bumblebee. However, Ivan has decided that when he sees the camera come out it is time to:

a) try to look at the picture on the screen
b)point at it
c) turn to the side
d) run away

Sometimes he does all of them. So my "try to get a darling picture of Ivan in his costume failed.

Tonight is the Trunk or Treat for our ward. With a 90% chance of rain. Fun. Still going as a Miss USA contestant. The kids are counting down the hours. Connor is a tad confused over trunk or treat vs. trick or treat, but no worries. Harmony said that the kids at her school were wondering why she got to go tonight instead of on Tues. Some jealousy going on that she gets to go twice. Well I think that is all. I am going to try to sneak in a little nap before tonight. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Can't wait to see YOUR costume! Our trunk-or-treat is tomorrow night. Should be fun :)