Sunday, October 29, 2006

morning person

I used to be a morning person. I would get up early, exercise, shower and clean house or get on the computer and get things done before Ben and the kids were up. I would get the majority of things done by lunch so that I could take a nap. Once the kids started school, that nap was gone but I still got up early. While Ben was gone, we were able to IM each other every day. If we had not had that, I am not sure if I would have made it through that deployment!!! Anyway, the only time that both of us could be on was from 9:30-10:30 at night. So we would chat and then...I couldn't go to sleep. I would be wide awake. I would stay up and straighten the house and watch tv. Well...I am having a hard time getting back! It feels next to impossible for me to get up in the morning. I don't like that. I don't want the kids to be up for a half an hour before I am even up. Not that they care, they just watch tv. My point of all this? Last night I decided to change my ways. Train myself to get up early. Just force myself out of bed when the alarm went off. But I didn't. I hit snooze a few times. Finally at 6:30 I got up. Every one still asleep. Checking email, doing that sort of thing when I look at my computer monitor. Uhm why is it saying 5:30? Yeah....daylight savings time. I had done what I wanted to do without even realizing that I had done it. Maybe I can get back to my old ways. I am off to do some things before the kiddo's wake up. Happy Sunday!

No comments: