Saturday, October 28, 2006

Trunk or Treat








Whew! Last night was crazy. Since it was raining here, the trunk or treat was moved inside. This made for a little more craziness. But it was all good. Kids everywhere, running around, playing games. A total mad house really. My friend asked if I could run one of the games so I did. The kids ran around playing games and then got in line for the costume parade. After that, they just had the adults sit around the gym and the kids went around. 3 buckets full of candy. And now they want to go again on Tuesday? Stop the madness! Just joking. Anyway, Halloween still isn't over for us. I am one of the Mom's in charge of Connor's Halloween party on Tuesday. Plus I have to decide what we are going to do that night. The kids got to bed late last night and I told all of them that I would appreciate them sleeping in today. At 5:37 this morning, Ethan came in and asked me to help him tie his shorts. He was up and dressed before 6. He is going to take a nap at noon. And because Susan asked I am posting pictures of my costume. Just for you Susan! :)

The one with my friend Deborah and I...we are both holding our little bees. These 2 are quite the couple. Her name is Eliza and Ivan has kissed her before. She waves at him. They have sat by each other in the grocery carts...yep they even had matching Halloween costumes. It was unplanned too....

2 comments:

Beth said...

Such cute pictures!!

Susan said...

Thanks for the pics, Pee. You look great! I'm very impressed that you dressed up.