Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Simple?


If you have read my previous post, you know we had a busy weekend. I would love to have a more simple life, however it hasn't happened yet! But I saw this at a blog I like to look at and so I thought I would do it. It's a weekly thing, so we will see how often I do it. But it looks fun!


Outside my window...It is dark and grey. A storm is on the way!

I am thinking...I need to get my home clean and organized.

I am thankful for...meeting friends at the mall (unplanned) and having lunch together.

I am wearing...a blue v-neck shirt, capri's and flips

I am creating...a den flag for Ethan's den

I am going...no where for the rest of the day

I am reading...notes home from teachers

I am hoping...for a nice quiet evening

I am hearing...excited children home from school

Around the house...messy

One of my favorite things...my kiddo's

A few plans for the rest of the week...planning for Cub Scouts, ordering books for book fair, menu plan(tonight)Halloween party on Friday

From the kitchen...S'mores cookies from Pillsbury

No comments: