Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I forgot...

I forgot to mention something in my last post! Because I am soooo on top of things, I am writing out my Christmas card list. I usually sit and address them all the day after Thanksgiving when Ben is watching football!Anyway, I need to know how many to make ( or order if I go that route) and how many pictures to print off etc. Thanks to blogs and face book I have been in contact with people I haven't seen in forever. So if you want me to send you one, and I don't have your address, could you get it to me please? If you don't want to leave it on here, you can email it to me. If you don't have my email it is hecimommy@gmail.com

Thanks everyone! And of course, I would love to get all of your Christmas cards! :)

4 comments:

Susan said...

I assume you are sending a card and picture my way. I think you have my new address - if not, email me. Oh, I'm going to email you about coupon stuff later. I have to write a book review, then I'm off to bed - FINALLY!

Your favorite sister said...

Susan you assume just because you are one of my favorite sisters that I am just automatically going to send you a card? Good guess! :) I do have your new one though. I actually need to get your boy's birthday cards out!

heidigoseek said...

ummm, sure:)
ch.robertson@yahoo.com
maybe i should have emailed it to you, but this is so much more efficient.

The Anglesey Family said...

I actually need to order from you. Can you send me your website....AGAIN I KNOW! But yes, lets exchange cards.