Saturday, October 11, 2008

I did not forget...


I didn't. I swear on my life. Friday (for me) I thought to myself, "ok it is the 10th for me, so I need to call my sister tomorrow." Then Saturday morning came and I asked Ben what day and time it was in the states. He said it is the 10th but it is only like 3. So I told myself, "ok she is still at work, I'll call in a few hours" and as Saturdays go, it got busy. And by the time I had a chance to call, it was verrrrry late in the states. So I didn't call. But it wasn't because I forgot. It is just the time difference. I swear! So HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARLA! I love you and I did NOT forget about you!

2 comments:

heidigoseek said...

your sister knows you well enough..."hecticity" takes over + the fact that you live on GUAM:)

Darla said...

It's OK. I do understand. Thank you for the birthday wish!!