Thursday, October 16, 2008

guilt


Last night, Ben was so sweet and made me some fried rice. I love fried rice. Anyway, while he was cooking it, some of the hot oil splashed out of the pan...and down his leg. His leg had a huge welt/burn area, and his foot has red splotches everywhere. I feel awful. It happened just because he was trying to do something nice for me. Poor baby! But of course, he is not going to the clinic or anything like that. It looks awful. It really does. What should I do to make it up to him?

8 comments:

heidigoseek said...

i'm sure HE could think of something:)

Little Hensley Fam said...

Well I was going to say: Well, what you could do for him wouldn't be appropriate for me to write on your blog... thenI read what Heidi wrote so I'll just say... DITTO! lol!
Thanks for the compliment on my page! I'm loving this class being taught by Cathy Z. on Big Picture Scrapbooking. I'm actually getting some layouts done! And am having fun too! Miss you!

Cire said...

This is why I don't cook for Susan anymore - I don't want to make HER feel guilty!?!

Mary said...

Lots and lots of aloe vera (but the above comments are cracking me up).

The Anglesey Family said...

I think we both know what I would say! The 30 day thing might do the trick!

Susan said...

I think you should pour hot oil down your leg just to make it fair.

The Barton Family said...

This is a family blog so I won't say, but along the lines of Heidi and Debra!! What nice thing for hime to do for you!

Jenn said...

I think you know the answer to that question. :)