Tuesday, October 14, 2008

girl scouts +cub scouts= one busy family





( I know this is not the best picture, but I was driving! This huge caribou was in the middle of the highway when we were driving to GS)
Once again...it has been another loooong weekend for the Turner fam. I could've sworn we were trying to take a step back and not have so much on our plates. Hmmm, looks like we might have failed on that front. And I have Cub Scouts again in 2 days! Yikes.

Anyway...here is the rundown...Friday we went swimming. Until Mom and Connor were freezing to death. ( Yes on Guam). We ignored please for McD's and went straight home. We put the kids to bed and Ben and I watched The Office. :) I love, love,LOVE that show!

Saturday morning, Harmony and I were up at the crack of dawn to go to the Girl Scout yard sale. We accidentally woke the boys up and so they came with us. Last year Connor found a huge box of Legos for $5. Not so much luck for the boys this time. However, Harmony found a ginormous bag of Polly Pockets and Littlest Pet Shop for $5. She was in heaven. We came home and made a nice huge breakfast and cleaned. Then we watched conference. Ben took Harm and Connor to the airport in the evening, and Ethan and I cuddled and watched Prisoner of Azkaban.

Sunday more conference. And of course Ben enjoyed watching the Ducks win.

Monday Harmony had an all day Girl Scout day. Connor had a Cub Scout puppet show up at a Japanese school. So we dropped Harm and her friend off at GS and then went to the puppet show. It was really cute. All of the pictures looked like anime. They did a great job and the boys loved it. After that we came home and I cleaned out the fridge. Very exciting stuff. Ben took Ethan to the beach later and they both went out snorkeling. Ethan loved it and wants to go today.

And there you have it. Our muy exciting weekend!

3 comments:

becky said...

That does sound busy but it sounds like you had fun too. Sometimes it would really be nice to slow down and just hang out.

The Anglesey Family said...

I AM OBSESSED WITH THE OFFICE!

The carabo brought back sooo many memories! I miss you guys. Do you have any word on where you're going next?

Your favorite sister said...

Tiff I went out and bought all of the seasons! Even the kids are like, "Can we watch the Office?"

It looks like we are going to be here for 3 years. I will email you about it, I promise. You are missing the lasagna lunch today!