Wednesday, April 11, 2007

on the rise...

What? What is on the rise? Is it...

A)my weight as I have not been dieting and/or exercising since I found out we are moving?

B)gas prices

C) my temper

D) all of the above...and then some!

Ok honestly, all of them are true. But that is not what I am talking about. It is my stress level! Through the roof people!

If you are looking for a way to test your marriage, the quickest way would be to get orders to go overseas, and then get everything done in a little over a month!!Tempers are high...stress levels are high. If it was a drug, I am not sure when we would come down. Tired, stressed and worn out. It has been hard to get along lately! We both have so much on our plates. It is a good thing we love each other so much! Medical is all done. Dental is all done. Waiting for paperwork. And Ivan's birth certificate. With a to do list a mile long... I am headed to take a nap. Ethan told me, " if you want to take a nap for real, it's ok." Glad I have your permisson little dude!

No comments: