Wednesday, April 18, 2007




It is Wednesday. Which means I haven't posted on here since Sunday! Sorry, for the bad blogging. Life is so busy. Ecspecially this week. We have one month left. Exactly. Once little Mr. Ivan is down for his nap, I will be calling all the utility companies. I can't believe how time is flying so fast. Why is that when Ben was deployed, time seemed to stand still? But when we have 8 million things to do, you blink and it is dinner time? That's what it feels like anyway...




Nothing really exciting to report. It's funny b/c I have been so insanely busy, but there is nothing to say. Let me just sum up my weekends though...this week we are busy with all sorts of things, including Ben's "wetting down". I hate this Navy tradition. ( I will explain later). So the kids are all being sent off to different houses to go and play. Next Saturday I will be out of town. Going to Time Out For Women and I can not wait! The next weekend we will be having Ethan's birthday and the next Friday, the movers come. It is going so fast.




Anyway, that is about all I have time for right now. I will try to do an update a little later. We will see how that pans out! For now, I leave you with a picture of Connor being a pirate. Isn't he scary? Argh!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Connor is a very cute pirate - not scary at all :) BTW: Eric mailed Flat Connor off yesterday, so he should be getting is soon.