Monday, February 26, 2007

sick boys :(

Ugh, 3 boys at home today. Ivan is fine but Connor and Ethan...not so much. Connor just has a runny nose and normal "cold" problems. I went out for a walk this morning, and when I got back, Ethan was laying on the living room floor and looking horrible. He had been sick all weekend but he had a high fever and his little eyes were red and bloodshot. He has even dry-heaved a couple of times. So we brought Harmony to school and then headed to Target for medicine, Gatorade, saltines and a Scooby Doo movie with 13 episodes. Should keep them entertained all day. However I forgot some things and so I am going to have Ben pick them up, even though he is going to be working late tonight. Ugh. I think I am in for a long day! Oh well. Such is life. :)

No comments: