Wednesday, February 21, 2007

needin' my trunk back...


OK people. Help me unload my trunk!! If you ordered cookies from Harmony, they are here!! If you are local, I can bring them to you, or you can pick them up at church on Sunday. If you don't remember how much you owe, you can email or call me and I will let you know. If you are not local, I will be sending them out on Saturday because that way I do not have to take Ivan to the post office. Of all the errands that I hate doing with Ivan, it would be mailing anything bigger than a letter. :) So those will go out on Sat. If you want to write a check, you can make it out to me. Or you can pay cash.
Tons on the agenda today...a million emails to answer, loads of clothes to fold, (and wash and dry) rooms to clean. This place looks like a tornado went through it. At least that is the story I am going with! I am going to send an email out for those who don't have my cell. OK that is all! :)

1 comment:

Susan said...

Man, I guess we should have ordered from Harmony! We haven't gotten ours from the neighbor girl yet - I might have to hunt her down :)