Saturday, February 17, 2007

3:23 am


Yes that is the time that I am blogging. Basically because I have spent the past few days getting a lot of sleep. By around noon on Wed. I started to feel just fine. Or maybe I had so much to do that I told myself I felt fine. Anyway, Thursday afternoon, I started to not feel well again. Friday morning woke up throwing up. I walked back to our bed and Ben came and cuddled with me. I fell back to sleep and slept pretty well. I tried to help Ben get the kids ready for school but it is hard when you can' t stand upright. My friend was able to drop off and pick Connor up from pre-school. Ben took care of Harmony and Ethan. Ben had concerns about me trying to take care of Ivan. He forgot his keys at home ( he had taken my van) and so decided to just come home so he could take care of me! Awwww so sweet. He did such a great job being Mr. Mom. He got Ivan dressed and took him to the store to get a birthday present, saltines, diapers, goody bag fillers and posterboard. He put Ivan down for a nap, and I slept too, and he went to a Dad's day lunch at the school with the big kids. He took care of Connor once he got home and than went to pick the kids up from school. He folded laundry, made dinner and just did everything he could to make sure I was taken care of. He is so sweet and thoughtful. Since I have basically slept for the past few days, I am awake and raring to go. I am feeling fine this morning and would love to have a huge breakfast but don't think that is such a good idea. I am just so grateful to have such a great husband. Sweet and thoughtful. He is my every day Valentine, not just on the 14th of Feb.He did tell me last night, " I hope you are feeling better tomorrow because I am not cut out for this stuff on a daily basis." :)

No comments: