Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Is that a hint?

This morning, Ethan comes into the kitchen ready for breakfast.
M- " OK little man, what do you want for breakfast?"
E -Huge sigh, " I guess waffles"
M-" What is the matter with waffles?"
E-" Well, I just had a dream that you FINALLY remembered to get me some more Cocoa Puffs."
So I made sure to grab him some from the commissary while I was there. I just couldn't let him be deprived like that. Poor totally spoiled child.

And speaking of depravation, the DVD player in our van hasn't been working. We just ignored it for a few months and than finally decided to go in and get it looked at. Long story short, we got it back yesterday. I usually do not let the kids watch a movie going to Harm & Ethan's school because it is literally 5 minutes away. But I let them today simply because we finally got it back. And what does Harmony say?
" Finally, we get some entertainment in the car again!" Poor, Poor deprived children. Someday I am going to say no DVDs, gameboys, any of their cd's and crank up good o' Sunny 910. And let them go places the way I used too. Listening to Dad's music with nothing to do except sleep or read. Good times!

No comments: