Saturday, November 18, 2006

Gobble, Gobble





Yesterday at preschool, Connor had a Thanksgiving concert. He was very excited to be a pilgrim and can tell you that pilgrims came over on the Mayflower. He admitted that he didn't know all the words to the songs but he definitley tried. He was taking his own sweet time eating his Thanksgiving "feast" ( chicken nuggets, tater tots, apple slices) so he decided to just take it home. Connor can truly be a little sweetheart. He is so quiet and just cute. I do love that kid a ton, even if he has the tendency to steal. He has let me know every day after school that, " don't worry Mom. I didn't steal anything today!" The kids are ready for Thanksgiving but more interested in decorating for Christmas. We have some fun and stressful times coming up. Hopefully I can get everything done that I want too.I have decided on a pretty simple design for my Christmas cards. So the next step is getting an appt. at Sears for the kids. Fun Fun! Anyway, I have major work to get done around the house so I better get on the ball!

No comments: