Saturday, November 04, 2006

good for a laugh...

Today I was cleaning out a rubbermaid, full of things that my Mom had collected. There were several stories that I had written when I was around Harmony's age. She has enjoyed reading them! But this is the one that I thought was the funniest. So I will share. There is no date or anything so I have no idea when it was written...

My Family( obviously this was not written in any particular order!)

My brother Steve is sometimes nice and sometimes mean. He likes to watch tv and listen to his stereo. He has eyes as blue as a bright blue sky and hair as bright as the sun.

My brother Tommy teases me all the time and I hate it! He sometimes can be nice. Sometimes I said! He has brown hair, not any special color, but he has beautiful blue eyes!

If you ever come to my house, don't go in my sister Darla's room. It is so messy, you might break your leg! Darla has brown curly hair and pretty brown eyes.

Susan is always nice. She is pretty. She has brown frisky hair and greenish brown eyes.

My Mom is a greaaaat cook. She makes good food! She is really pretty. She alwyas makes you smile. She has curly brown hair and pretty brown eyes.

My Dad is nice. He's got blue blue eyes and light brown hair. He has good taste in cars! ( I am assuming this is when he had the zee?) He takes you on trips and does things for you.

5 comments:

Susan said...

Pretty funny, Pee. I don't know what "frisky hair" means - is that a compliment?

Your favorite sister said...

I am not sure. It was just funny to read what I thought about everybody!

Cire said...

I know that frisky definitely applied to Susan during a later time in her life - just not her hair!?! :)

Susan said...

Can you delete the previous comment, Marie? My husband thinks he's so funny...

Your favorite sister said...

I would Susan but I don't know how! :)