Saturday, November 25, 2006

How many?

How many Turners does it take to go to Target to get Triaminic? That would be 5. Yeesh! On top of everything else this week, Ivan was up all night. He has a fever, coughing, runny nose...the works. He is miserable. Why is it that when kids aren't sick, you have tons of baby medicine? But when they are sick, you don't have any? Hmm it's a mystery. I feel bad because there is no way I am going to make it to church tomorrow with him. That was always a problem when Ben was in Afghanistan. If one kid is sick, the whole family has to stay home. I am also feeling bad because the 1st counselor in Primary, being very organized, called me Wed. night to see if I needed a sub. She was trying to find people early. And I told her, no I will be there no problem. Didn't quite happen that way. Long story short, we are all going to head to Target. I am going to drug him and put him back to bed. Poor kid. :( Hopefully we can have a nice, calm, relaxing day. We'll see!

2 comments:

Cire said...

I heard you got the Christmas package - make sure you go ahead and get out the Christmas advent calendar and the Christmas decoration sets for the kids - it'll help entertain them!

Your favorite sister said...

Sorry I forgot to tell you. I was thinking about maybe breaking a couple out this afternoon. They are going to love it. You did a good job, Santa!