Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Life moves fast...

Is next week seriously Thanksgiving? How did that happen? We were listening to Radio Disney, and one of the dj's was asking a child what they were going to be doing. Ethan piped up, " Yay! After Thanksgiving is Christmas!" They have been singing JIngle Bells , Batman smells for a while now. We have been so busy it feels like I haven't even had a chance to think about Christmas! I usually try to have my Christmas cards made so that, on Thanksgiving, I can sit and address them and stuff them while Ben is watching football. Then once he falls asleep I change the channel, and then resume stuffing my family letter in. Which I am not sure if I need to send a family letter, since I have this blog. Hmmm...We will see!

This week has/is going to be a busy one. Monday, Harmony and Ethan didn't have school. Again. So Ben brought Connor down to school. It was so quiet in the house! Harm played on the computer, Ethan watched tv and Ivan followed me around. Seriously quiet and I got a lot done! Then we picked up Connor and headed to McD's for a play date. That was a busy place since there was no school. Let's just say tons of Mom's had the same idea! We came home, took some naps and relaxed and then headed to a b-day party. Came home and it was off to bed.

Yesterday, by 5:30 pm. I had spent 30 min. at home. Yep just 30. I brought the kids to school. Went and picked up Jonas for carpool. Dropped them off at preschool. Made Connor apologize. I will write about that later....went to the NEX ( Navy Exchange which is kind of like...I don't know a mall and a Target mixed up in one.) Met Ben there and got my ID renewed. Now I don't have to go back until 2009. However, when I go, I am going to have to take Harmony the very next month. Once the kids turn 10 they have to have a military ID also! Then we went and picked up some of the things Ben needs because HE MAKES LIEUTENANT! Today is the official day but his pinning on is next week sometime. So excited for that pay raise! Then Ben decided to take me out to Applebees for lunch. Took Ivan and Connor out to BJ's and got half of our grocery shopping done. Came home, put it away and it was 2:00. We pick the big kids up at 2:30. Sat around for a half an hour. Picked up the kids and went to the commissary. Took forever. Then drove to the Hostess outlet. Done. Came home. Did our nightly stuff.Phew long day.

What is on the books for today? Another field trip. Back to Brookdale Farms. This time with my girl.Who would rather ride with me than on the bus and who can blame her really. Makes me happy because we can go straight home and our drive won't take as long!

I'll post pictures later. I also noticed that Eric made a comment on myfamily that they have increased space. So I can post others there.

I have also been...well uhm...a tad obsessed with looking at my counter. This morning I was at 127 hits!!! Who would of thunk it? So seriously cool.

No comments: