Sunday, November 12, 2006

Williamsburg












OK, I am so glad that we got the do over! We had a great time. We left after Ivan woke up from his nap,a nd I think it helped to be there a little later. The kids were a lot more calm. We hopped on the bus and got into the town. The kids enjoyed looking at the animals, being on the jury in the courtroom, looking at the post office, looking at the cannons and other weapons. Our kids favorite part of any trip is the gift shop afterward. The kids picked out some great souveniers. Although Harmony dropped her snow globe when she got home and it cracked and broke. Some major drama over that one! We stayed until around 5:30 and then caught the bus to go back. A man on the bus, told Ethan how much he likes his hair cut. It was because he was sporting the same one! He told Ethan that it was a lucky haircut. I, however, got a nice rude comment from a total stranger. At one point while walking, I was pushing the stroller and had Connor on one side and Ethan on the other. A man saw me and said, " You need to stop having those.I think 4 is enough."I was shocked and appalled that someone would say that. At first I thought he was joking but he wasn't. It hurt. Anyway, enjoy the pictures!

No comments: